Unit 2 Quiz
Start Chapter 3 vocabulary on Quizlet
HW: first 10 words in alphabetical order from chapter 3 and Reading guide 2.10 Due Wednesday, 10/2/19
- FRQ Pass back: FRQ corrections due Monday, September 30th.
- Population pyramid slides 1-14
Population pyramid notes: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gzIC3146YNQn--fpZIGzUOBPNXm5i9rJiH99TXFvA-w/edit#slide=id.p
HW Reading guide 2.7 and Video at the end of population notes slides
South Korea Population Decline case study see videos on slide 29 : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gzIC3146YNQn--fpZIGzUOBPNXm5i9rJiH99TXFvA-w/edit#slide=id.p
HW Reading guide 2.8 questions 5 and 6 only and reading guide 2.9
Vocab Word Party https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1tXQVUjrf_wxELKgFcbThCCMV-ne_bcGLGJjmOBj-hrE/edit?usp=sharing
HW Study for quiz on Monday 9/30/19: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19GCfbH0PKoc3CW0TnRFJ-aIpVVVxd--i2kWWIWfc2uw/edit
Students read an article on Thomas Malthus and we had an in class discussion/debate
HW: Practice vocabulary and complete any late or missing work.
- Epidemiological Transition Model walkabout see link below
- Homework: Finish reading guide 2.5 questions 5-9
- Completed reading guide 2.6
- Complete an ESPN for population incline reading guide 2.4
- DTM Yarn activity (In class practice activity)
- ESPN German Population article for Reading guide 2.4
- HW : Find a news article on population Increase and complete number 4 on reading guide 2.4. Make sure to have at least 2-3 bullet points for each category..
- ALL vocabulary should be completed!
Go over stages 3,4,5 of the DTM See Slides 16 through 34
Finish ALL UNIT 2 Vocab
- Go over test correction process (see homepage for instructions)
- ALL unit 1 test corrections due Thursday, September 26th.
- Notes on Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the DTM Slides 2-11
- Homework Due Wednesday, 2.5 Questions 1-4 and 10 more vocabulary words for a total of 30
- 9/11 discussion
- Test discussion
- Intro to population slides 1-8
- HW 10 Vocabulary words on Quizlet Due Friday 9/13/19
- Reading guide 2.1 Due Friday 9/13/19 (see link below)
- Notes on three types of density See slides 10-14
- Reading guide 2.1 and 10 population vocab words due Friday
- Density Activity (see Steele for handout)
- Home work Reading guide 2.2 and 10 population vocab words (total of 20 words by Monday)